RSS

Thursday, December 3, 2009

I woke up with a smile on my lips
A bit weird but when I remembered the reason
The smile widened
I thought of the beauties of life
And gifts from providence
And I realized that among the things that matter most
You were on among the top list

Its never easy to trust someone
Because half the time the trust goes down the drain
But once in a while you meet someone
With whom you can actually talk
And feel the warmth of friendship
I found that someone in you

What I treasure most
Is our compatibility of character
You seem to know me so well
And understand even the unsaid
We agree to disagree
And it seems we are telepathically connected
I thank the Lord for meeting you
And I hope between us
We can use the word : FOREVER

© Enchante
Age: 17

0 comments:

Post a Comment