RSS

Thursday, December 3, 2009

to her dream love

The cold morning air sifts through the window
Carrying with it a scent of new life
Freshness, hope, vitality
It’s a new day
With it comes a still hope
That sweet as your dreams may be
I was at the centre of them
But its only a dream
I hope which someday will come true

As limbs slowly co-ordinate
In preparation for the challenge awaiting
The mind is already in full force
Wondering whether you are awake yet
Or still entangled in the web of dreamland
In which I hope I am the princess
While you are the prince

I progress in the day
Stopping at regular intervals
To smile at myself
When I think of your eyes, your smile
Anticipating dusk
So I can hurry back to sleep
And see your beloved face once again.

© Enchante
Age: 19

0 comments:

Post a Comment